Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Italy - Classic Tourist Spot

It is vacation time here and I have planned for a month long vacation in Europe, I was looking for good travel destination during this vacation period. One of my friends suggested for a beautiful vacation in Italy. There are incredible number of tourist spots in Italy. Rome is the capital of Italy and one of the nest place to spend the vacation in. There are too many hotels, bars, monuments and huge number of artistic places.

There are few places in Italy where there are too many islands spots linked together. Rome has many tourist spots and has a great attraction amongst travellers from across the world. I have spent my childhood in Italy, Believe me there is no better place in the world to have a lovely time. We are hoping to have a luxury holidays in this vacation. Venice is a place in Italy which has over 118 interlinked islands. The place I always want to spend my life is, Island. But Now i have a option to spend my month long vacation time in Italy, where I can have extreme adventure, fun, thrilling moments, Great food, Bars, and lots and lots more. I would rate Italy 8 out of 10 in terms of excellent travel destinations in the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment