Saturday, September 11, 2010

Loved ones came closer




This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Boost Mobile. All opinions are 100% mine.


It’s been a real fun calling to my high school friends after long time. Being the co-coordinator for the get-together function next week, it is my responsibility to ensure everyone attends the function. I have boosted my mobile for unlimited talk through Boost Mobile's Re-Boost method. One can pay through online or in person in centers as per the zip codes or through phones using credit or debit cards. There are many good plans in here. Further, I have explored social networking sites like Facebook, Myspace through my mobile. This is helping me better to communicate with my high school mates. My update regarding new trekking plans in facebook through mobile has brought in many like-minded friends to participate. It’s been awesome assessing networking sites through mobile. I am using one month unlimited connectivity to facebook in my boost mobile. The charge is much lesser than I expected. This has helped me to stay in touch with my relatives, colleagues, friends and many school mates. I would like to get few mobiles to present my sisters. There are many boost mobile offers available and their easy payment options made me to buy few good mobiles. We also have an idea of conducting some competition in the get-together function and present new Blackberry and iphone mobiles. We have obtained some real good deals with Boost Mobile, I wish you could also benefit from it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment