Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Enter the winnable contest - $30,000 worth prizes to be won

Hi readers, there is a great opportunity to win a huge sum of money. The opportunity is simple; you just have to upload a video containing your experience on Johnsonville Sausage. I have just uploaded my cool video and I am anxiously waiting for the results. They will pick up top 5 best videos and give a whopping prize of $21,000 which will be shared by all the five winners and there are many more prizes to be won. You just have to hurry and upload your video as soon as possible because "Share Your Ville" Video Contest is ending on 20th July 2010(less than a week left). The first 50 entries will automatically a free coupon from Johnsonville. I am sure I will be winning any of the prize or at least the free coupon for the early entries. I suggest you to be right on spot in the video as there is less than 2 minutes of time. One more suggestion is tell you natural experience which will always fetch you good things. In my video, I explained the product and how much we love it and also the importance of it so many years in our family (because it is one of our favorites).

0 comments:

Post a Comment