Monday, July 26, 2010

Innovate simple, Make it look classy!

 I have been looking to renovate my car for over a long period of time. I have some three cool cars which I prefer to use them anywhere I go. I have been spending some real valuable time with the design aspects of my car to be changed. I prefer mostly to make things more and more classy look. One of my friends suggested me to try out lambo doors to one of my car. I felt they were are good idea and I preferred to stay comfortable with what I have. There are many factors to consider while making a pick to innovating newer designs to my car like adding new designed head and tail lamps. Also by changing the wind shield so that the car will look classy way. I prefer not to touch the front portion, as I feel any alteration will change over the look of the classiness that the car possesses. I preferred to stay with limited modifications and not to try out something more complicated. I suggest one to make thing simpler rather than trying it in complex way. I would rate this one stop zone for all car and truck accessories 10 out of 10, just because I found all my required products in here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment