Saturday, January 30, 2010

Masturbating is a healthy habit


I often used to masturbate, to have some great pleasure when my partner is not with me. It gives immense pleasure, sometimes masturbating is better than having sexual intercourse. I get aroused slowly and the quantity of semen is considerably high. I consulted a doctor regarding a problem that I faced after few years of masturbation. Doctor told me that there is not health problem, if an individual masturbates irrespective of the time period. The problem arising depends on how the food intake is been carried out. More required nutrients and healthy food is taken in, more chances for having no problem of masturbating. So, enjoy the time with out a partner by masturbating, it really is a healthy habit. I improved my stamina after few months of masturbation. It really is not a problem to health, which we all think of. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment