Friday, March 19, 2010

To Earn more offers - my advice

   There is no registration because they won't tell their websites. I think they are just personally searching a blog which they think good market place for their online store then they give e mails personally to those chosen blogs. Their email address in not even company email but I think its their personal email address. They will only give the link of the company if accepts the offer and if I am ready for a post to put their link. They will transfer immediately the payment once you notify them that you successfully done. I wish for those advertisers more but until now they didn't come back because one advertiser said that only once for one blog and she gave me links each for my two blog with pr already. The last one is the jewelry. She did not give me money but she sends me pair of earring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment