Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Changing the entire look

It has been quiet a long time that we have changed the way things have been framed in our house. Few of my high schools has openly told me that they prefer not to come to my home, as they feel that it is not a good place to be in. I asked them the reason, the replied me that the house is not looking very good, it is openly disgusting. I am very much looking forward to see things in a lot better way now in my house. One of my friends who live very closer to my house suggested me to renovate the look of the house using Shutters, which I felt as the good option and it is one of the best thing to do to change the entire look. A little paint contrast to that will boost the entire look of the house. I am looking forward to welcome my old friends who said my house is not that good to stay in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment