Monday, June 14, 2010

treated well, cure fast

My dad has been suffering from sever body pains for quiet some time now; he also has many diseases which he has been taking medicines for almost 6 years now. It would be convenient to find good English medicines, but almost all that we have tried is almost in vain. We sometimes used to have good results which will not last longer and in the other case we will have a slow and steady improvement in health and that too takes quiet a long time. One of my colleagues from India has suggested me to try Escondido Acupuncture, which he feels is one of the best options that my dad would get. She also said that her mom too had similar troubles which she overcame through this centre. They are providing a good treatment at much cheaper rate than one could ever imagine. I am looking forward to see my dad cured in here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment