Monday, June 7, 2010

Searching it for a long time

My dad and myself were  wishing to get some cool clocks which looks alike that of a clock that our grand dad used to have, I have been looking forward to get one such clock that my grand father used to admire. He used to say he got that from his higher official during the Second World War. He is quiet sensitive with the clock that I am talking about. I have long been wondering how to get such similar clock. I have tried many places but could not find any as per my requirements. I am supposed to get it soon before the next birthday of my grandfather. One of my high school mate has suggested me to try mantel clocks, which looks almost similar to that of the clock that I am talking about. There are many more cool clocks which looks much similar to them. I would rate their products 10 out of 10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment