Wednesday, June 9, 2010

skating - an excellent pass time


We are planning a trip to Kashmir, which is one of the best place in the world to spend time with one of my most favorite hobby Skating. I prefer skating in the snow more than in the land. I am looking forward to spend a wonderful time in Kashmir.  This place is known for two reasons, one is good that is, it is one of the best tourist destinations in the world and the other is, it is one of worst fighting zone in the world. I mean the fight between India and Pakistan near the border almost every single day. I have got 13 cool snowboards at good price and I am looking forward to have a good time there. I will be posting all our enjoyments of this place during the last week of next month and I am very much looking forward to it. These snow boards that I purchased were of very good quality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment