Saturday, June 19, 2010

Make your site look better

I have plans to get 3 new sites to my friends to do blogging under me. They will be paying me minimum $50 every month as I have got them the site. It is much more important that one has to choose the best template to ensure that they get good offers from the advertisers. For all the 30 old sites that I have I got good templates, but I was charged a lot. But this time for the three new sites, I will getting a cool template from a renounced online site called free wordpress themes, in here there many cool looking templates to choose from. I have selected few of the best templates and let the final decision be taken by the fellow bloggers who are going to maintain them. I would rate this site 10 out of 10, just because I found the template that I was longing to get quiet a long time. I am very happy that my site looks lot better now.
Blog Advertising

0 comments:

Post a Comment