Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Best defense in my locality

My friend has been a victim of a heinous crime enthroned by his old enemy in his house. He has cut his pointing finger and has also threatened him of killing if he goes to cops and complains him. There are many reasons for him to be afraid and not registering a complaint. I told him to try for an attorney to file a case against him and get justice. That person may ask for a ransom for lives if we continue to let it loose. I know a little of law, to register a case against any person, it is foremost important that a person a registered one complain to the cop as soon as possible. But he has not done that, but still I feel that this Criminal Lawyers Los Angeles can take care of it and solve this great trouble in the best possible way by all means. I have seen their performance when they have solved a hose dispute with my neighbor which I think one cannot perform it in any better way. I am very much confident that he will surely get justice and get back to his normal life. He is expected to marry his childhood sweetheart next season. By then, he is expecting those entire problem solved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment