Thursday, May 6, 2010

Residential law

We have great lot problems with the tenant who has been in our house for over six years now with out providing any single amount of monthly rent. We had problems before seven years and so he registers cases against us. I regret it was our mistake which took us to this problem. He is spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars towards the case and he has not paid the single penny for over six years now. An income of over $120,000 has been lost. I tried many lawyers and we have lost in almost all of the hearings that we received in the past 6 years. The lawyers that I have tried were not of that great experience and so I lost almost all the hearings till now. One of my friends told me about this American residential law group. American Residential Law Group is one of the best law groups especially dedicated towards this kind of service at much cheaper rate. I just went on and tried that above ink and interestingly I found incredible number of well experienced and successful lawyers who offer service at much cheaper rate. I would rate their service 10 out of 10, just because of the price they charged.

0 comments:

Post a Comment