Sunday, May 9, 2010

I have renovated my huge house

A huge renovation work is awaiting my big house this summer. My house consists of over 12 rooms for us, a total of 6 members. This house was built long before tin the year 2001. I have a great tendency to either change the house of renovate the existing house frequently. Due to recession period this time, we have just planned to renovate the most damaged areas and sooner or later will sell this house and buy a new one in Manhattan. My dad asked me changes all the existing shutters with the wooden shutter. I found many stores in the market which sells wooden shutters, but many do not satisfy my requirements. One of my friends told me about this online store that sells real cool wood shutters. There are too many cool designed wooden shutters in here. Almost all of which are reasonably good cost, I have purchased some 12 pairs of those shutters of brownish color and I wish all of our family members likes my decision. I would rate their service 9 out of 10, just because of the varying quality available in here. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment