Thursday, May 6, 2010

Internet all over

It has been long time I have used internet. The reason is I had exams last month and I would love to start continue to blogging since last month. So I requested my dad to connect back the internet connections. But he felt the charges for internet connection is much higher in the previous month which we dropped out. So he feels he will continue to this internet connection next month onwards. I understood it is because of the cost. So I consulted my friends about reasonable priced internet connections with much higher speed and more download and upload limits. One of my friends told me about this online service registration for this internet connection. Interestingly, wild blue high speed internet has many deals that I felt is much cheaper than the one that we had previously. There are many similar offers and deals that would be very much apt to any kind of middle class people. It is very difficult to lead the life in this current economic crisis in my country. Something like this would help out in many ways to save a little amount for the monthly earnings. I would rate their service 9 out of 10. I have booked already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment