Thursday, May 27, 2010

future secure for us

I have planned to buy a new house with the saving that I made in the past 11 years, I have over $120,000, and I wish to get a real cool house. We have been living in a rented house right through the life. I wish I could spend the remaining part of my life in here. One of my friends has told me that Jacksonville NC real estate is offering real cool houses for great deal. I wish I could get one house from here with a good deal. I want a house a house worth less than $110,000 and the remaining 10,000 would be left over for other items like furniture, closets and many other house hold goods. There are too many wishes that I want to achieve before my death. One most prior thing is to buy a individual house for my kids to lead a better life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment