Sunday, May 9, 2010

Safe and cheap parking lot in airport

We are sending back our sisters to India; they both have married to a twin Indians. They will spend remaining part of their life in India. We have planned to have a great send off for them and I ma looking forward to it. We are such a huge family and all of us will be in airport before some 5 to 6 hours or at least 3 hours before the flight departs. Many of my friends told me that it is not that easier to have a secure and the best place in the airport parking. One of my colleagues working in the marketing arena in our office told me that there is one place where it is the best option to get parking tickets easy. It is burbank airport parking, where one can get parking tickets for parking vehicles of all types in the airport. I got some 16 parking tickets in here and I am looking to help being part of organizing a great send off of our lovable girls. Hope one of our grand parents will be settling will them in India. I would rate this parking service 10 out of 10. There are many offers for large bookings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment