Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thanks to Sponsored reviews

I have been receiving quiet a lot of offers from Sponsored reviews for the past 15 days. It is the first time since i started the blog, i am getting offers almost every day. I offers are not of more amount it is mostly $5 and $7 offers. But i am vexed up with review me site. It is the site for which i boosted up my site traffic. I received just a single $5 offer overall from review me. I just check every day in this review me for offers and turns up to be in vain almost every single day. i am very much sad for that. one of my friend told me that review me provides more offers for better Alexa ranked sites. So i improved the same, yet i am not finding any offers. I have been visiting review me for the past 60 days with out single offer. hope they consider the stats of my blog and provide me some offers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment